• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Anyone know how I can get a spare key for my Elgrand?

HELP! Both my keys have just started to play up. Have changed the batteries but connection is still erratic- what do I do?
 
Is it the correct thickness battery?
What shape is your fob?
 
I have tried cr 2025 and cr 2032? Its oval(ish) shaped?
 
They work for a bit then dont
 
Thanks for replying btw 🥰
 
Which brand of battery?
 
Thanks people - I have put in Duracell 2032s but it is only acknowledging unlock now - intermittent for starting and computer says no to locking it? Is it something to do with the van then not the keys?
 
Did you have a pop top fitted?
 
What is fettling? 😂 I have put new Duracell 2032s in both keys and both behaving the same 🤷‍♀️
 
Fettling is something only men do, but you could clean the contacts. I mention the pop top as sometimes key problems begin with a pop top due to one of the key pickups being in the roof void.
 
Ah - interesting - the pop top went up for my first cam of the season last week 🧐 I won’t try to fettle 😂
 
So genius that I am I found the manual ignition 🤦‍♀️ So immediate problem averted but where do I take the van to get the programming checked? Cuz both keys cleaned, fettled and loaded with Duracell 2032s but computer says no 🙄
 
Back
Top