• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What do you have on your TV AUX

This thread is amazing beyond my comprehension.

I struggle to tilt the front screen and my screen in the roof has never worked other than to let the passengers know they are in a Nissan.
same here !!! i couldn't work the TV in my last van and all i can do with this one is turn it on 🙄

s-l1600 (21).webp
 
That looks aftermarket?
 
Looks like my E51 S2 hasn’t got the Aux sockets - anyone got a pic of where they are so I can be sure
Also, where do these sockets connect to - I have an empty/spare socket on the tv tuner (see pic), if that is where they terminate to, then could I retro fit an RCA?
IMG_6752.jpeg
 
Yes, the empty socket is where the RCA cable plugs in. I can supply a cable if needed. Just click the link in my signature.
 
Looks like my E51 S2 hasn’t got the Aux sockets - anyone got a pic of where they are so I can be sure
Also, where do these sockets connect to - I have an empty/spare socket on the tv tuner (see pic), if that is where they terminate to, then could I retro fit an RCA?
View attachment 122265
Stempy cables I can vouch for 👌🏻
 
Back
Top