There's a button on the remote control for that.Can you adjust the roof screen aspect ratio like you can do on the front screen?
No. The buttons on the front panel only control the front screen. Rear screen needs the remote. If you don't have one there are a few Elgrand breakers on here who would be able to supply.Ooh ok
I dont have the remotes
So you can’t adjust the rear one from the front menu then?
There is a thread about this if you search in the audio vis sections. I considered it but ended up using the one supplied with my box and sticking it to a side window, that way I knew it would work.Does anyone know how to connect or where to connect to the built in stock TV Aeriel?
So that I can use it to connect it to my uk dvbt2 box that I want to plug in to my TV Aux socket along with my raspberry pi 3b and hdmi switcher ( so I can have both plugged in at the same time and simply choose which one I want on screen, I could also route the sound from the RPi for music whilst having the TV image on screen)?
Thanks for that, will try when I get the remotesYou need to sit in the middle or back seats to use the remote. I’m never sure where to point it, sometimes it needs to be at the dash and sometimes the roof screen it seems.
Cheers will lookThere is a thread about this if you search in the audio vis sections. I considered it but ended up using the one supplied with my box and sticking it to a side window, that way I knew it would work.
it works ….The built in TV aerial plugs into the analogue TV tuner behind the rear trim panel. The old Japanese analogue TV band uses the same frequency spectrum as the UK DAB radio signal. Not sure it will work with UK DVB.
Bonza!I will give it a go but 1st I’ll plug in the dvb tuner into the RCA to check
it works ….
Did you switch it on at the front?today, bought android tv box, connected to rear av port. and found out there is no power output from 100v converter...![]()
LoL, it seems i was not the only one. Found the switch. Thank you.Did you switch it on at the front?
I’m struggling to even find my aux input, as I only have the single screen in a 2008 E51, I’ve removed the drivers side far rear panel where the TV tuner box is, but it seems to have wires plugged into all the interfaces, so I can’t add an input myself, so I’m assuming there is already an input tucked away somewhere else?Changing the subject slightly but staying on the aux input theme, I installed the Canm8 cruise control over the Easter weekend and whilst working around the fuse box area I noticed what looks like another aux input plug? Dose the Elgrand have 2? One in the front and one in the back or was it something else?